60 highly nutritious, easy to prepare recipes designed to rapidly increase your health and have you feeling more energetic in a matter of days.
The cookbook not only comes with 60 fantastic varied recipes but also includes:-
- A 7 day nutritional plan
- And a pre prepared shopping list, so you know what to buy and when
We will even give you a sneak preview at one of our recipes so you know exactly how good this cook book is…
Sizzling Paprika Beef with Peppers And Broccoli Recipe (Serves 4)
- 2 x 320g beef rump steaks, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp kecap manis (from Sainsbury’s and Asian food shops), plus extra for drizzling
- 300g tenderstem broccoli
- 2 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp hot smoked paprika
- Small handful fresh coriander leaves, to serve
Put the steak in a bowl and toss well with the kecap manis. Set aside for 15 minutes while you prepare the other ingredients.
Bring a medium pan of water to the boil, add the broccoli and cook for a few minutes until just tender. Drain and arrange the broccoli in a serving dish.
Place a heavy-based frying pan or wok over a high heat,add the oil and heat until smoking. Swiftly add the onion and peppers and toss in the pan for just a few minutes until they are beginning to soften.
Sprinkle over the chilli, garlic and paprika and quickly toss together. Add the steak and any marinade in the bowl and continue to cook for just 2 minutes until the steak is browned and cooked, adding about 3-4 tbsp water towards the end of cooking.
Spoon the pan contents over the broccoli, including all the pan juices, scatter with coriander and serve immediately with rice and extra kecap manis to drizzle over.
The Cookbook costs just £8.99 GBP and is deliverable in digital download format so all you have to do to get these 60 recipes is click on the link below and you’ll be taken to a secure payment page and within 5 minutes you’ll have the book delivered to your inbox in downloadable ebook format so that you can get to enjoying the recipes right away.
Please forward any questions or queries to email@example.com